In today's job market, it makes more sense than ever for employers to offer their employees a retirement plan. Offering employees the option to enroll in a retirement plan is not only a great benefit for the employee, but it also helps the employer. A retirement plan can help the employer to:
- Attract and retain quality employees
- Reward key employees
- Grow their own personal retirement savings
- PLUS save money in payroll taxes!
As important as a retirement plan is, constant IRS, DOL and privacy act changes make it one of the most complicated plans to administer. Midwest Group Benefits is a full service retirement plan administrator. When you allow us to administer your plan, we provide you with:
- Plan Design — An experienced representative from Midwest Group Benefits, Inc. will assist you in choosing the type of retirement plan that will work best for your company to help all employees achieve their retirement goals.
- Implementation — Midwest Group Benefits, Inc. will guide you through the necessary steps to get ready for the start of your plan. This includes completing the forms needed to set up your plan with the investment company and also completing the checklist to produce your plan documents.
- Reporting — We take care of the preparation of the IRS Form 5500, required of retirement plans. We also produce a Summary Annual Report detailing the changes in the plan's assets over the plan year.
- Compliance — Our Third Party Administrators stay informed of IRS and DOL requirements and will help you to operate your plan in compliance with these regulations.
- Quality Investment Products — We work together with reputable investment companies to bring you and your employees the best investment options available.
- Staff Development — Our Benefits Administrators stay updated on changing Federal regulations by attending seminars, continuing education courses and by subscribing to trade publications and journals.
- Staff Availability — We are a local company that can assist employers and employees through Enrollment and Employee Meetings and also can provide personal service on site.
- State of the Art Software — to assist in processing and reporting
- Experience — Current administration has 11 years of experience with retirement plans
- Outstanding value — Midwest Group Benefits, Inc. provides an overall package of value that is simply unsurpassed.
Midwest Group Benefits is a locally owned company who is committed to your success through honesty, integrity and hard work. We pride ourselves on an unsurpassed level of personalized service you can only get from a hometown business that really cares about your future.